News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Motorhome for sale

Started by Trouter, December 19, 2007, 21:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trouter

I have a 1975 class C Chevy motorhome with 41K original miles. Sleeps 4 Runs great new tires, everything works but the fridge. New queen mattress. No generator, new hot water heater. Full bath. Drive it anywhere! $2000 or obo or trade? 828-215-2378

Woolly Bugger

how about posting some pictures.... 8)
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trouter

I can't till Monday, I'm out of town till then.

Trout Maharishi

Buy it Keith ;hb We could use it as the offical mode of transport for BRFFF outings. We could paint it up and give it a cool name like the Merry Pranksters did ;hb Look out Shite Ridge! 8)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furthur
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Gofisher

Yeah WB, we could form a band too...

Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

Trout Maharishi

Yea good idea Goldie. I can play a little bass and I would be glad to help with the :j
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

trouthemp

were just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl....year after year........

peter p

maybe the best idea to come from this board in a long time!  I'll bring the  0--0
Peter

troutphisher

We don't need no stink' in vaudeville show!

We need a shagg'in wagon!!!!!!  Da chicks will dig it man !
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

pelcrk

i'm getting too old for acid
It's all good drifts

Trouter

here are some pics of the Camper.

Trouter

I'll ignore the theft of my thread to form a band! :laugh: What about me, I play the guitar and own the camper? ;hb

Gofisher

Quote from: Trouter on December 24, 2007, 15:05:46 PM
I'll ignore the theft of my thread to form a band! :laugh: What about me, I play the guitar and own the camper? ;hb

That's fantastic, now we just have to buy the booze, paint, halucinagens, and the gas!!  ;hb 0--0

Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.