News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Harkers f/albies this year...

Started by walt, October 17, 2007, 10:42:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walt

I was wondering who was going and when /where/what this year....

I'll be going down on the 1, 2, or 3rd (depending when I can sneak out) and staying and fishing with the Sage crew at whatever place they have arranged through the 4th.

On the 5th thru 9/10th I'll be at the same shack that Marie and I stayed at a few weeks ago.....

I'd like to hook up and meet some of ya salty dawgs for stories/brewhas/dining... hell even fishing if we can.

Vodka Sunsets at 7ish....  ;)

--wally
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

launchone

Walt,
I won't be around for the big shindig this year. To be honest I don't even know when the festival and earnhardt deal are for that matter. I'll be fishing with Martyn on Nov. 18 and 19 but there is a possibility that I will pop down on a free day here and there. The only boat I have right now is a bit big (28' GW Sailfish), and I do believe that might ruffle some feathers chasing after busting pods....more than one man can handle anyway. I hope it turns out to be a good year. I keep hearing positive reports but only sippers on microbait so far. We're going to stay at Tommy Bennets and drive to Harker's this year, thos plastic-wrapped beds at Calico Jack's are terrible...not to mention their cancellation policy....but it's not the Ritz I realize. Anyhow, I hope you have a great trip, watch out for Raz's backcast, and post a report when you get back.

flatlander

Walt,
We go back to fish with Brian the 27th and 28th so we'll just miss each other.  If the weather allows, I may be back down with my brother-in-law and his skiff.  Weather will have to be perfect though for us to go outside so that's pretty iffy.