Still hot and the days are getting short!

Started by Woolly Bugger, September 27, 2007, 17:08:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

I've been trying to get back up to a trout stream (the Smith or Dan) or up for some smallie fishing.. But it's been difficult to find the time and now that the days are rapidly getting shorter it's becoming less attractive to make the drive for a short period of fishing... I hope to make a day of it on Sunday and then I'll be counting the days until the the first w/e in October.

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

peter p

No real rain here again today!  We have had 3.4 inches this month, all in 1 day.  They are no saying the next chance for rain is next Thursday.  At least it is cooling down at night.  I think it is expected to drop to the high 40's the next few nights 
Peter

troutphisher

I worry about the trout, the bass well........

When they wash ashore lets hope the raccoons are hungry  ;D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Fire-Fly

Wolly, the Smith is looking fine as far as water levels, its a bit low but not to the extreme, still very fishable, but down in Eden the Smith looks horrible, it is very low and dry.