PFF V12? Appletree Campground - Nantahala Oct, 7,8,9!

Started by Woolly Bugger, September 12, 2005, 20:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Arky_Dan

As much as I want to attend , it looks like I'm gonna have to bow out of this one  . I think that Howard will still come , but I have an obligation that  won't go away . Y'all have fun and I'll see you in May at Shady Valley . thanks again Woolly , for getting this up and running,     Dan
work is for people who don't know how to fly fish !!!!!!

Creek Scum

Dan,

I hate to hear that you can't make it.  :'( Are you sure? Are you really going to let Howard come without adult supervision?  :o We'll give you a couple weeks to change your mind.
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

Howard Smith

Scum, I may be divorced, but not homeless.  Sometimes I just have trouble finding it.

billres

You're a lucky man Howard , I was homeless   :'(

Best thing ever happened to me    ;D

Bill

jodunk84

Dang Dan sorry to here you ain't going. I can't either but maybe in the Spring! I'm having a real hard time finding time for myself these days.  The only month I had off of kids sports was Aug. and I took two vacations that month...one for them and one for me :o

Once a year ain't enough though. Have fun PFFers!