News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

albiedanged

Started by walt, September 06, 2007, 07:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lepomis_mcro

im leaving out today to drive down, and fish fri, sat, sunday. see you guys when i get back :)
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: lepomis_mcro on November 15, 2007, 13:05:18 PM
im leaving out today to drive down, and fish fri, sat, sunday. see you guys when i get back :)

Good deal L.M. take some flicks!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

walt

Quote from: lepomis_mcro on November 15, 2007, 13:05:18 PM

good luck with sir albie....

wally
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

launchone

Heading down tomorrow to fish Sat. and Sun. Sounds like the winds might have the inlet a little choppy on Sat. but hopefully not too bad. Sun. might be our best play. Anyhow, looking forward to some cold salt spray and maybe a little tug on the line and bend in the rod. Ill post whatever the result is when I return.

lepomis_mcro

had a great weekend. will put up a report later.. i did however manage to end my trip with a 16lb albie http://www.fish-riomar.com/thisweek.html
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

walt

Quote from: lepomis_mcro on November 19, 2007, 16:24:47 PM
had a great weekend. will put up a report later.. i did however manage to end my trip with a 16lb albie http://www.fish-riomar.com/thisweek.html

Sweet!!!!  0--0

wally... back in the saddle again friday  ;D
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

flatlander

launchone

Great! Ill try and post a few of my pics also. It was a great weekend and for a few hours it was the real deal with birds, bait, and busting fish.