News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Shinny Creek 9/24 - Pretty Day, Plenty of Fish, No Skills

Started by JohnnyNC, September 25, 2005, 20:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flyman

Oldman,
The only thing I can find in the regulation digest in reguard to dropper flies says "Dropper flies may be use when fishing any designated public mountain trout water". I can't find where it says only one dropper may be used, am I overlooking something? Anyone else know?
Yea, I'm redneck, so what!

Woolly Bugger

I think VA spells it out as ONE fly, but your are correct in that NC and other stated don't specify only ONE. I've fished double, and even triple droppers in TN & CA, not too much in the shallow NC streams though....

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

dropper

shinny was bone dry.we need some water.caught a few but were small.seen a few bigger fish but they were not to thrilled that i was there.since the fishing was off on shinny i decided to hit another wild stream.it was getting into the afternoon and it clouded up with a little rain falling.if you look at the photos you will see a couple of the wild browns that decided to come out from under their rocks and play.jacobs fork is very low.im not sure how much they will stock if the rain dosent come.