News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Another blue line!

Started by Tandemfly, September 25, 2005, 15:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tandemfly

Well, while I was on the stream yesterday, I got a call from an old fishing buddy who wanted to go fishing today, so I suddenly forgot about everything I needed to do and said yes. :)  He took me to one of his favorite streams and I caught more trout than I've ever caught in a single day before.  It was just one wild bow after another.  I had to retire two Tellico nymphs because they were chewed up so bad you couldn't tell what they were anymore.  I was fishing a Royal Wulff and Tellico (my standard) and MT (you guys know MT) was fishing this cool stimulator that he tied with a rusty colored abdomen and whitle poy yarn on the edges of the wing.  It was almost like a fake divided wing on a downwing pattern.  He fished it all day and was still pulling in fish when we quit.  I switched over to an EHC later in the day with no dropper and did just as well.  Anyways, how else can I describe it?  Oh yeah, perfect. ;D

Tandemfly

Woolly Bugger

That tellico is a grand fly! Good report, keep fishing on!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!