News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Brave Officer Kills Black Rat Snake.... and little boy....

Started by Woolly Bugger, August 08, 2007, 11:26:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

It wasn't even a venomous snake!

What was the snake doing in the birdhouse?  Eating eggs!!!

Stupid, Inexcusable Tragedy!

http://newsok.com/article/3100915

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

phg

It would really be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.   :'(

A black rat snake (better known as just a black snake) of all things!  We had a 5 footer laying along side the driveway when we got home from the Smallie Show on Sunday.  It startled Judy, but there was no gunfire.  We just encouraged it to head back into the woods.

I try to support law enforcement, but when they do inexcusably stupid things in the name of public safety...  >:( ...and then try to dodge responsibility....  o-o

La_Trucha

The Noble Police Department's Police and Procedures Manual says "firearms may be used to destroy an animal that represents a threat to public safety."

The manual states "firearms shall not be discharged when it appears likely that an innocent person may be injured."

Ohh, boy! They are getting off the hook in this one... >:(

Woolly Bugger

La Trucha,

We'll have to wait and see, any ordinary person would have already been arrested!

The fact that their names are being withheld pending an investigation is wrong in my opinion.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

croaker

-you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.  Robert A. Heinlein.