News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

ATTN PFFers

Started by Psycho_Fisher, June 27, 2007, 11:05:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho_Fisher

There has been much discussion over an age limit.  Some feel the father/son relationships are being shorted if they are not allowed to bring offspring under 21.  Others feel that the legal responsibility and/or moral obligatoins of having minors present are not acceptable.  Please speak your voice if you have ever attended. 

PLEASE >>>> only if you're a bonified been-there-done-that, card-carrying attendee.

http://www.southeastflyfishingforum.com/forum/showthread.php?p=180858#post180858
Tight Lines & Put-Em-Back!

Trout Maharishi

The mods and strawbosses have already met and made a decision for you, makes it easy on everyone, no need to think or have an opinion 0--0
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

voted: No to under 21, but I think we need a slot limit... 21 ~ 65  0--0

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

troutphisher

hmmm

Sounds like SELF made themselves chairman of an event that really belongs to Brad. When did PFF become a SELF sanctioned event???????  ???

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.