April 26, Thursday's fishing results.

Started by anothertroutbum, April 26, 2007, 14:09:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anothertroutbum

A friend and I went up to Mitchell River this morning and both of us saw one fish each much less us not catching anything.

After a couple of hours there we then went over into  the East Prong at Stone Mountain. The stream improvement is a true work of beauty and the East Prong is full of fish but again none were biting.

In short, the fishing sucked. But yet others profess that the fish have been frisky. What's going on here?

troutphisher

I'm not sure whats going on? Maybe these guy's can help

http://www.southeastflyfishingforum.com

Lots of good info there!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

trout_boy_II

Maybe it's me, but I can only log on there every once in a while.  Probably have over 400 posts there, but can't get on.  Anybody know the latest on that crowd?

TB

peter p

seems to be up and running on a more consistent basis
Peter

anothertroutbum

Quote from: troutphisher on April 27, 2007, 11:35:08 AM
I'm not sure whats going on? Maybe these guy's can help

http://www.southeastflyfishingforum.com

Lots of good info there!

Thanks for the site, Troutphisher.

phg

Quote from: peter p on April 28, 2007, 07:35:23 AM
seems to be up and running on a more consistent basis
Peter, they've changed domain name registration services.  While domain names are supposed to be portable, old registrar service can make life difficult for a while.  Hopefully that's all over now.

OTS

I have been trying that link for the past couple of weeks and all I get is: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". Tried Firefox as well and it still says that it cannot find the web page either. Any suggestions would be appreciated.. Thanks

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: OTS on May 01, 2007, 03:18:43 AM
I have been trying that link for the past couple of weeks and all I get is: "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage". Tried Firefox as well and it still says that it cannot find the web page either. Any suggestions would be appreciated.. Thanks

Enjoy your time here and know we welcome you sharing your vast fishing knowledge with us vermin ;)
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

OTS

Don't know about a vast of knowledge on my part but I do enjoy realing and learning from the Maharishi 0--0

Gofisher

Just don't go talkin' about nymphs Ben, we know you are "above" that...Glad to see ya posting!  8)
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

badankles

Quote from: anothertroutbum on April 26, 2007, 14:09:30 PM
A friend and I went up to Mitchell River this morning and both of us saw one fish each much less us not catching anything.

After a couple of hours there we then went over into  the East Prong at Stone Mountain. The stream improvement is a true work of beauty and the East Prong is full of fish but again none were biting.

In short, the fishing sucked. But yet others profess that the fish have been frisky. What's going on here?

probably not using the right bait...  >:D
when's a newbie no longer a newbie...

diamonddave7676

Quote from: anothertroutbum on April 26, 2007, 14:09:30 PM

maybe you just werent holding your mouth right.