News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

And the winner is.....

Started by Woolly Bugger, March 01, 2007, 20:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Master Caleb Boyle for his shot of Henry's Fork!
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PM me your address and I'll send the Dr. Slick Forceps
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

badankles

Let me be the first to congratulate... Congratulations!!!  Nice camera work.
when's a newbie no longer a newbie...

Trout Chaser

Great shot and congratulations 0--0  I thought there'd be more ice in February  ;)

TC

moodytrout

Very cool C-Man  Is that the Henry Fork that I know and love?

calebB

Wow guys, I just lost any kind of credibility for sure.  I'm not the winner and I'm not taking the forceps.  I realize this is kind of late, but I don't feel right with this.  I wasn't planning on entering, but I heard wooly asking for more people to enter and I thought of this photo.  After what TC said, I went back and read the directions and for some reason my stupid brain was thinking I saw 2006 instead of 2007.  Now, lets have Wooly Bugger announce the real winner so I can congratulate them.  Boy do I feel like a heel—but I guess that's what all the rest of you are, so I guess I fit in. Ha
Caleb

TC: about what you said of ice.  I took the photo in the HF just downstream from big springs.  The water temps coming out of the ground are always the same so there is no ice.

WB: please remove my photo.

Moody: nope, not the nc one.

ditchmonkey

Quote from: calebB on March 02, 2007, 21:25:50 PM
Wow guys, I just lost any kind of credibility for sure.  I'm not the winner and I'm not taking the forceps.  I realize this is kind of late, but I don't feel right with this.  I wasn't planning on entering, but I heard wooly asking for more people to enter and I thought of this photo.  After what TC said, I went back and read the directions and for some reason my stupid brain was thinking I saw 2006 instead of 2007.  Now, lets have Wooly Bugger announce the real winner so I can congratulate them.  Boy do I feel like a heel—but I guess that's what all the rest of you are, so I guess I fit in. Ha
Caleb

TC: about what you said of ice.  I took the photo in the HF just downstream from big springs.  The water temps coming out of the ground are always the same so there is no ice.

WB: please remove my photo.

Moody: nope, not the nc one.
remember bud....fegedabouit! 0--0
Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.

Woolly Bugger

After much thought and looking at the number of votes per picture and all I'm still going ahead with the awarding the prize to Caleb!

0--0

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

FT

Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

peter p

Give him 2.  One for the picture and one for being man enough to admit he made a mistake!
Peter