News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

The other place... (SEFFF)

Started by BugSlinger, February 10, 2007, 23:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peddler

QuoteBTW, don't you have some wooden rulers to sell some where?

Sure do! Mercedes just ordered 10,000 of them for their quality labs worldwide. Once BMW heard of it, they ordered 6,000! Problem is, we only make them in stainless or with TiC coatings. We might just have to lower our standards for them unt tell zem zey are from ze Black Forest!  ;D
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

calebB

Thanks troutphisher, but you never answered my original question. :D

troutphisher

Thanks troutphisher, but you never answered my original question. :D

Katie, ain't it past yer bedtime?
Your folks are going to beat you!!!!! :o
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

calebB

QuoteQuote
Thanks troutphisher, but you never answered my original question.

???

troutphisher

Sure do! Mercedes just ordered 10,000 of them for their quality labs worldwide. Once BMW heard of it, they ordered 6,000! Problem is, we only make them in stainless or with TiC coatings. We might just have to lower our standards for them unt tell zem zey are from ze Black Forest!  ;D

Give it up Piddler, your trying to hard.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Peddler

You got it Krautpisser.

Oh... and it's you're trying to hard. How could ze smartest man in ze vorld screw zat up?  ::)

lepomis_mcro

(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Peddler on February 12, 2007, 06:27:47 AM
You got it Krautpisser.

Oh... and it's you're trying to hard. How could ze smartest man in ze vorld screw zat up?  ::)

WOW! Krautpisser? Do you honestly think that was called for? That shows a lack of respect not only for Karl, but Keith as well.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Peddler

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on February 12, 2007, 11:03:43 AM
Quote from: Peddler on February 12, 2007, 06:27:47 AM
You got it Krautpisser.

WOW! Krautpisser? Do you honestly think that was called for? That shows a lack of respect not only for Karl, but Keith as well.

I'm part squarehead myself!  ;D

Gofisher

Ya'll are a bunch of real, nice, guys... :o Why all the hate?
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

phg

For what it's worth, Troy confirmed that the domain name expired on them.  They thought they had it set up for auto-renewal, but someone messed up.  Hopefully, it will be straightened out soon.  I've been able to get on most of the day, but can't right now....

lepomis_mcro

Quote from: Gofisher on February 12, 2007, 11:21:43 AM
Ya'll are a bunch of real, nice, guys... :o Why all the hate?

my post isnt about hate.... its about disappointment in my fellow man
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

troutphisher

You got it Krautpisser.

You couldn't reply like this on the SELFF, he he he he.

Proves my point! thanks

Al

Just wondering - Does anyone do any fishing anymore or the very least talk about fishing?

I know we are not suspose to bring up HW anymore, but at least he ran a good fishing board.

teachrtec

Brad  8)