• Welcome to Pretentious Snobby Bastard Fly Fishing!. Please login or sign up.
April 19, 2019, 23:42:04 pm

News:

Hatchery Supported Trout Waters Closed to Fishing March 1- April 6

+-+-

+-User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

+-Stats

Members
Total Members: 2305
Latest: gpierce18
New This Month: 0
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 144551
Total Topics: 13940
Most Online Today: 674
Most Online Ever: 832
(March 08, 2019, 14:41:24 pm)
Users Online
Members: 22
Guests: 632
Total: 654

Are you being watched?

Started by Trout Maharishi, January 31, 2007, 18:05:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BRFFF

Woman fires at big cat she thought she saw eating her dog, Wilkesboro police reporthttp://via.wghp.com/nHsKR

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

driver

I don't know how these idiots make it from day to day.

Big J

"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end." Hemingway

Big J

"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end." Hemingway

BRFFF

January 17, 2019, 05:36:04 am #320 Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 05:44:16 am by BRFFF
https://www.sci-techuniverse.com/2019/01/eastern-puma-officially-declared-extinct.html?m=1

The Eastern Puma has been officially declared extinct.

The majestic large cats historically roamed every state of the US east of the Mississippi River.

But in the latest devastating news from the animal kingdom, the US Fish and Wildlife Service declared the animals extinct on Sunday, removing the Eastern puma from the list of endangered species for the last time.

http://www.planetexperts.com/eastern-puma-declared-extinct-removed-from-endangered-species-list/#tab0

Big J

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47136308

This jogger killed a mountain lion with his bear hands.  Suffocated it after being attacked from behind. I have no idea how he is able to run with balls so big. 

Phil

Dayum, Big J.  :o Gotta share that one.

itieuglyflies

You might be surprised how strong you could be too with a cougar chewing on your face! Now let's see if he gets charged with cruelty to that poor kitty....oh it wasn't a California, he should be OK.

BRFFF

Only an 80 lb Juvenile, lucky it wasn't full grown! Still waiting for PETA to chime in.

Big J

Quote from: BRFFF on February 06, 2019, 09:03:05 am
Only an 80 lb Juvenile, lucky it wasn't full grown! Still waiting for PETA to chime in.

Still impressive.  Most joggers and trail runners I know weigh under 100 lbs with no muscle.  Still think a mountain lion being choked out by a runner knocks it down a few rungs in the predator ladder.

Pansyman

You can lead a horticulture<br />but you can't make her think.<br /><br />Only users lose weed.

Big J

Dougfish

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? " <br />-Oddball, 1970

+-Recent Topics

Between Monsoons by Dougfish
Today at 20:20:36

Found a new fishing partner by itieuglyflies
Today at 16:20:53

Unlimited Salmon/Steelhead News Update... by Onslow
Today at 15:38:19

Unlimited confederate (or any other) war memorial by Woolly Bugger
Today at 09:15:05

Documentary on the Neuse River! by Woolly Bugger
April 18, 2019, 15:20:57 pm

Local farm pond by Al