News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Are you being watched?

Started by Trout Maharishi, January 31, 2007, 18:05:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on December 18, 2021, 10:52:04 AMThe FBI Will Neither Confirm Nor Deny the Existence of These Documents I Just Printed
The FBI once acknowledged the existence of surveillance NDAs. Now it won't.

Lawyers for the American Civil Liberties Union are fighting to uncover more about the FBI's role in helping local police acquire powerful cellphone surveillance devices known widely as "stingrays." The true scope of their use against Americans has, by design, remained a closely guarded secret for more than a decade. This is thanks to secrecy requirements devised by the federal government, which police departments and prosecutors have followed to an extreme.

In a lawsuit filed this week in Manhattan federal court, the ACLU accuses the FBI of violating the nation's freedom of information law by refusing to even acknowledge the existence of any documents that contractually prohibit police from disclosing information about stingrays. Should there be any doubt, these documents do, in fact, exist. I should know. I'm staring at several of them right now.

https://gizmodo.com/fbi-will-neither-confirm-nor-deny-the-existence-of-thes-1848234939

In another story...

Boston police bought spy tech with a pot of money hidden from the public
<iframe width="100%" height="124" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://player.wbur.org/news/2021/12/17/massachusetts-cell-site-simulator-civil-forfeitures"></iframe>

Edward Snowden changed the way think about phones and computers years ago. When he talked about hiding his smart phone under a pillow so it couldn't see him typing things like his passwords on random devices I knew privacy no longer exists.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

'Best Proof Yeti': Female 'Bigfoot' Photographed 'Carrying Beastly Baby Through Woods on Her Back'

High-resolution images of what many are claiming to be Bigfoot have surfaced online, once again rekindling heated debates on the subject.

Knewz.com has learned that the pictures in question were captured in upstate New York, and show an alleged Sasquatch with what appears to be a baby on its back.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/best-proof-yeti-female-bigfoot-photographed-carrying-beastly-baby-through-woods-on-her-back/ar-AA1hEoxA?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=37769dd6d8a44a0e9e22b7f60aa4fe96&ei=29#image=1
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!