Main Menu

Tried

Started by trout-r-us, January 14, 2007, 00:26:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trout-r-us

oyrp

Woolly Bugger

but then it wouldn't be a fly.... :o
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

fur 'n feathers for me al I'm a purist! None of that plastic artificial synthetic stuff either. Well except for the rod, I'm working on a limited budget here and boo is out of the question...

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

I could decimate the trout population of an entire watershed with that fly thing. Anyone know where I can get some of that caulk bait? I have many wives and hungry children to feed :D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Psycho_Fisher

I'll feel aweful bad for the other saps that actually submitted flies that month! lol

I can cast a Mepps 00 on my 4-wt easier than most of Maniac's stoneflies.... but that doesn't make it a fly.  o-o

It ~may~ be "fly fishing" though.  ???
Tight Lines & Put-Em-Back!

plumbob

They changed the pattern to a real fly and took that other thing off. Somebody goofed but I'm glad to see that they are responsible enough to correct things. 0--0

Trout Maharishi

When the King of Norway speaks; they listen ;) ///?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski