News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

didn't go fishing but

Started by Woolly Bugger, January 06, 2007, 18:27:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

I finished the installing the new JVC HD radio w/ iPod controller. Project really started when we took the original radio out and the plastic dash housing cracked into a bunch of pieces. That 'part' cost $89, ant then we got down to the boot on the stick and realized that they needed to be replaced also so that's about $120 for 2 rubber boots and one leather one. So what started as a simple project soon ran into a whole lot more.

Was planning to fish with thelow and Damselfly on the Smith but recent rains caused them to open the Damn all day Saturday and Sunday with more rain expected on Sunday. Speaking of flooding my neighbor at the end of the street made the news in an awful way, on Monday after I left for northern Virginia we got an additional 3" of rain and the creek rose up and flooded the last three or four houses down at then end of the road. http://www.wfmynews2.com/news/mostpopular/article.aspx?storyid=77486&provider=top

I'm glad to be some 60 feet up the hill.... 
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Gofisher

I know how you feel. Most of my "projects" end up that way! As far as the rain, the Caney is running both generators 24/7 screwing up the fishing here. I need to go fishing...
Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.

Trout Chaser

Sorry you didn't get out Keith.  The water levels were just right up here.
Firestick breaking in his new boo.
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

TC

thelow

keith yeah sucks we didn't get to go but it sounds like you got a lot done.  I got 24 miles in on my bike then took a nap then tied a few flies then took a nap then turned on the 1st hockey game of the day at 1pm then tied more flies... I am on hockey game #3 for the day and have 26 new flies and one less bottle of viogner.
What's Rob doing today? https://www.instagram.com/rjeeves716/

Phil

I spent all day splitting and stacking frigging firewood instead of fishing, damn it. In short sleeves.
I figure we're gonna need the firewood in February, March, and April when "El Nino" leaves. It might be a late Spring.

Woolly Bugger

T.C. GREAT pick of firestick on the water!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Arky_Dan

Lots of wet weather and high water here also . I'll be going thru withdrawals before they shut the damn  dam down . I've got a new 2 wt. bamboo  that needs to catch a trout .   Dan
work is for people who don't know how to fly fish !!!!!!

phg

Dave, I see firestick learned well from Brent.  He's in a great position for working that hole.    Great shot.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: phg on January 07, 2007, 12:05:28 PM
Dave, I see firestick learned well from Brent.  He's in a great position for working that hole.    Great shot.

youth does have its advantages... :)
me -There's a season?

teachrtec

Trout Chaser nice pic  :)

Somedays Murphy rules the workshop for me.

Brad  8)
Brad  8)