News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Replies to "that other board" thread

Started by Arky_Dan, February 17, 2007, 11:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arky_Dan

I ain't gonna let this thread die before I get my say . this board was the 1st. official PFF board , it was in place and running long before SFF evolved into SEFFF . Harvey Wall Hijacked the PFF ers with a different  slant . can you say online flyshop ? we began to migrate to that site just to support a fellow guide and fly fisher { that's my reason for going there ,so "WE" may not be appropriate }.  Now that Kieth has this board up and runnig on a constant and consistant basis  , I will support this site to the best of my ability . I still visit SEFFF and on a very rare occasion , reply to a post there . I have some  good friends on both boards that I visit and fish with . but this and Brads board are my 2 favorites . THE REASON BEING , I don't have to worry about pissing off the mods if I don't conform to their idiotic ideas or insecurities .. also when I  post dumbazzed  remarks { it happens quite often with me } it's usually made in fun and I don't mind being slammed for it .  Keep up the good work Woolly , you have my support and friendship .   Dan
work is for people who don't know how to fly fish !!!!!!

Trout Maharishi

I agree, you're the man, good urn, and I'm praying for ya ;)///?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

troutjedi

Grumpy

sheeet, i think the whole bunch of ya need to go fishing, works for me ;D

Grumpy

troutphisher

Dan:

I agree, we are no longer playing second fiddle to the (other site).  0--0
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.