News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Listen Up...

Started by Woolly Bugger, December 12, 2006, 11:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walt

Quote from: BC on December 14, 2006, 03:46:42 AM
You're lettin' Wally post here ? You must let anybody in huh Woolly . Where's the new shop gonna be Walt ?

heh bill....  where ya been?

the new shop is located 'bout 1.5 miles "west" of where we are now.... out on the corner intersection that has a mickey d on it.

a milestone was reached late last night.... the last of the rotten timbers in the back of the building came down and now we can actually start some construction.... been a long time acomin'.

the new shop is smaller than the existing rental space so we will be discontinuing some product lines.... the old book shop and women's department will be history.... no room for them.... we'll just focus on fly-fishin' and the "cat", back to our roots i guess....

monty sez hi....

have hammers, lookin' fer a few good men  ;D

wally "go gators!"
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

BC

Hi to Monty . Been wonderin 'bout him . Is that down there where the Chinese restaurant is , kinda caddy corner from McDonalds on 118  ?

walt

Quote from: BC on December 14, 2006, 13:02:30 PM
Hi to Monty . Been wonderin 'bout him . Is that down there where the Chinese restaurant is , kinda caddy corner from McDonalds on 118  ?

monty is doin' fine... helpin' out in the shop and shootin' pool when he can.

yup, right corner, but thar ain't no "118". i think it's hiway 70 and the bypass... but has a west union st addie.

ya been fishin?

wally
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

BC

Hit the Upper end of L.C. a few weeks back . It was quite chilly that day. Water was 44dg. Still caught plenty like this. They were takin' the dry mostly , but I did get a couple on a PT before I cut it off .  ;D