News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

SEFFF Down????

Started by diamonddave7676, December 05, 2006, 05:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

La_Trucha

I guess part of the problem is created when a few like me come here to find out what happen to SEFF, Is it down? Is it just me? or what not. I think that creates a bit of a problem with the management and day to day users of this board. Maybe we should keep the SEFF Down questions off this board. Just come, contribute to this board and live without SEFF, in silence, until the board comes back up.

tw5270

Oh My God! Stop all the bitching! o-o

I visit three fly fishing forums on a regular basis: SEFFF, BRFFF, and Psycho's, I love them all. (I also visit various army sites where there are no holds barred 0--0)

Each has it's own personality and I behave on each according to the sites rules...simple...read the rules, act accordingly. I have never been banned from a site, why? Because I act like a juvinille on the right ones and like a grownup on the others...no big deal...easy.

I will say this...This site has the best balance of all worlds, high traffic or not I always check in here.

La_Trucha

Ok, ok, I dont come here because I am a sucking leach!  ;D

Larry

I must admit that I don't understand all of the security measures that they use on the SEFFF. The verifiction mix of numbers and letters are always easy to decipher. A S and a 5 can look a lot alike from an angle etc.

I have found the SEFFF unresponsive to these concerns. I don't think they care.

Trout Maharishi

They are still holding my cousin political hostage over there.
Free the Maharishi Hashish Yogurt

"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: La_Trucha on December 06, 2006, 23:03:10 PM
Ok, ok, I dont come here because I am a sucking leach!  ;D

gotta get yer post count up!
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

La_Trucha

Gotcha! I was just kidding.. :-*