Main Menu

NC can use this $$

Started by Mstash, November 03, 2006, 19:28:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mstash

This is from one of our Table Rock TU members
He is asking for our help not for himself but for NC

My Friend, I need your help,

Budweiser and the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation announced the finalists in the 2007 Budweiser Conservationist of the Year award program. They notified me that I was a finalist. National Wildlife Federation (NWF) nominated me for North Carolina Wildlife Federation (NCWF.) Finalists receive $5,000 each and the winner receives $50,000 for their respective organizations. Should I win; the money will go to NCWF. Attached is the Bio NWF put together.

I hate the attention, but as a member on NCWF Board, I have to try to get this desperately needed funding. Winning this award is not a function of merit, but a matter of how many folks you can get to vote for you.

If we are able to obtain this funding, the money will go to NCWF to fund its efforts on behalf of good wildlife management, protection, and enhancement. It will support our efforts on behalf of public lands, gamelands, and protection of special places. It will go to enhance our clean water, and clean air advocacy. These funds will be leveraged many times with the hard work and sweat of the many volunteers who work for wildlife.

You can help fund these efforts by going to the Budweiser web site and voting.

In order to vote go to the Budweiser Web site at: http://www.budweiser.com/default.asp

Type in your birth date and click "ENTER"

Click "Sports," Then "Outdoors" / Select the candidate you want to vote for, then "Place My Vote For"

Thanks for your help. If you have friends you can pass this onto or even have an email group list you can send it on too, please do. Wildlife resources in North Carolina will benefit from your efforts.

Cheers and Thanks For Your Help,

G. Richard Mode

Affiliate Representative to NWF

North Carolina Wildlife Federation

206 Woodlawn Drive

Morganton, NC 29655

Voice Mail Pager: 800/993-2487

Cell: 828/443-2901

FAX: 828/437-7549

Thanks
Mstash

outdoorguy3

Gals and Guys,

Please go to the Bud site and help Richad and the state of NC out.....VOTE for him!

Thanks,

Ralph
Life's about havin' FUN!!!

Devinsdad

Bloy

Times fun when you're having flies.
...Kermit

Bloy

Hey folks...
Let's help out one of our own and our state here  ;)
Barry
Times fun when you're having flies.
...Kermit

lepomis_mcro

(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

22midge

done back when the post first showed up. Be safe Peewee
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Trout Chaser

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Gofisher

Yankee by birth, Rebel by choice.