News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Problem on log in

Started by trout_boy_II, October 24, 2006, 06:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trout_boy_II

I seem to have to log in every time now, even though I've indicated "forever" in the appropriate spot.  I also access from work PC, where I don't seem to have this problem.  Will the software only accept one log in point (although this is not a problem with another board with what looks like the same software)?  Is this a problem with my PC (cookies?) or the server?  Not a killing matter, but kind of a pain when I'm in a hurry.

Thanks.

TB

Woolly Bugger

1. Clear your Cookies
2. Clear your Cache
3. goto http://www.brfff.com/forum
4. login
5. Set new bookmark

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

trout_boy_II

Will do.  Thanks.

In order to not reinvent the wheel with all my cookies, can you tell me what the cookie code looks like so I can just zap that one?

thanks again.

TB

old tom

WB - I'm having a similar problem.  I can get logged in okay, but when I click on "Show unread posts since last visit.", I get nothing... although I know there are some.  Do you think the same process will help my problem?

Woolly Bugger

yes, it should

the problem seams to occur if you have an old log-in bookmaked to the KBRCOMM.COM
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

wadefishr8

Quote from: old tom on October 24, 2006, 14:12:26 PM
WB - I'm having a similar problem.  I can get logged in okay, but when I click on "Show unread posts since last visit.", I get nothing... although I know there are some.  Do you think the same process will help my problem?

Hi my name is Brad, "Hi Brad",  and I can't get logged on? How come? Surely you're not feeding me ataste of my own medicine. 
Getting banned really bites

signed a concerned citizen.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: wadefishr8 on October 24, 2006, 18:46:08 PM
Quote from: old tom on October 24, 2006, 14:12:26 PM

Hi my name is Brad, "Hi Brad",  and I can't get logged on? How come? Surely you're not feeding me ataste of my own medicine. 
Getting banned really bites

signed a concerned citizen.

Brad's not banned, I just changed his password.... he knows what it is.......
me -There's a season?

wadefishr8

I think he likes being the victim sometimes :'(

old tom

I do believe that might have worked.  Guess we all need a good flushing out every now and then.  Thanks.