News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ya'll Have A Good Urn!

Started by Grumpy, October 20, 2006, 06:46:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

The leaves are changing in mid-TN, they are sure are purty, another good reason to go fishing 0--0
I playd with a Southbend 290 this past week, the blank was built by Dave Summers & finished by one of my fishing buds here, it was sweet.
I'm thinking up my excuse to go fishing Sunday as usual, probably don't need one being that's what i normally do anyway ::)
What are ya'll doing this weekend?

Grumpy

Browntrout

Might blueline it somewhere in Shining Rock.  We did get a lot of rain the past few days ~2 inches.  Hopefully there won't be as many leaflookers as last week jamming up the Parkway. o-o
I love the smell of the Mountains in the morning

jamisjockey

Fishing Utah's Green river, A, B and C sections this weekend. Staying at flaming gorge lodge. Browns are finishing spawning, should be quite interesting....and the weather is going to be a bit brisk.

Tonight: Rain and snow this evening. A snow shower or two overnight - otherwise, mostly cloudy. Low 28F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precip 40%.
Tomorrow: Intervals of clouds and sunshine. High 43F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Tomorrow night: Clear skies. Low 23F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday: Mainly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the upper 20s

>:D
-JD

I hated hipsters before it was mainstream

phg

Just got back from leaf peeking on the parkway.  The area near the NC/VA line is at its peak of color this weekend.  Leaf peepers will be everywhere!

I'm just hanging out for the rest of the weekend.  Got some flys to tie and stuff to read.

troutphisher

Golfing with my vertically challenged pinko commie friends in the morning,
but after I ditch them,    Fishing!!!   ;D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Woolly Bugger

I've got to run my son out to his friends farm tomorrow, there going to be killing chickens for a while ( 45 - 60 birds)
Daughter has soccer and I'm going fishing on Sunday!

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!