orvis battenkill large arbor 2

Started by ditchmonkey, October 11, 2006, 19:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ditchmonkey

one year old, battenkill large arbor 2, for weights 3,4,5 black, great reel, great drag, VERY well taken care of, this was my baby before i got my hardys, loaded with orvis gen 2 wonderline, shoots better than any other line ive casted, line was cleaned often, 5 wt. asking 175 for it all, still have box, instructions and reel case with it will post pics later
Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: ditchmonkey on October 11, 2006, 19:45:05 PM
one year old, battenkill large arbor 2, for weights 3,4,5 black, great reel, great drag, VERY well taken care of, this was my baby before i got my hardys, loaded with orvis gen 2 wonderline, shoots better than any other line ive casted, line was cleaned often, 5 wt. asking 175 for it all, still have box, instructions and reel case with it will post pics later

hmmmm Orvis has that reel on sale......

Quote$179.00   Sale: $159.00  Reel II: for line weights 3-5 4.75 oz., 3⅝" diameter (SI01E1-61)

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

ditchmonkey

Yeah man, I tell ya what, man, that dang ol' internet, man, you just go in on there and point and click, talk about w-w-dot-w-com, mean you got nekkid chicks on there, man, just go click, click, click, click, click, it's real easy, man.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!