shhhhhh! Not DH water.....

Started by Woolly Bugger, October 10, 2006, 16:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

;D The photos are in reverse order... the end number of the file are the time stamp!

Started catching at 11:05 and caught the last one at 11:55!

hehehehehheheheheee

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

phg

The Smith isn't usually that generous. ::)  I wish I lived close enough to some trout water somewhere.... o-o  Glad you had a good urn anyway.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: phg on October 10, 2006, 17:28:30 PM
The Smith isn't usually that generous. ::)  I wish I lived close enough to some trout water somewhere.... o-o  Glad you had a good urn anyway.

you're right . . . that's way I don't fish it.....  ;) and besides these fish are way prettier too!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

here's another shot to give you some perspective....  >:D >:D
me -There's a season?

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: trout-r-us on October 10, 2006, 22:25:00 PM
Interesting how the fish were getting bigger by the minute. If you would have kept fishing at that rate, you'd have a 45 incher by the end of the day.

The conditions weren't ideal and it took a while to find the fish. The first three were taken on the surface and the last one was on a conehead muddler.  >:D
me -There's a season?

troutphisher

Very nice wool, now exactly where is this place?  ;D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: troutphisher on October 11, 2006, 17:15:17 PM
Very nice wool, now exactly where is this place?  ;D

well lets see, you drive on down the road by the river and over the two new spans and then keep on going where the pavement ends and drive on till you can't go any further, then hike in a ways up over the ridge and then that'll get you almost there :)
me -There's a season?

jamie

Nice. Beautiful browns in the fall. It dont get no better 0--0.
"I don't much care for hatchery trout. They're better than no trout at all, but otherwise they're inferior in every way to their wild relatives" - John Gierach

JonC43

I am really glad the fly worked for you! It was nice meeting you today as well. ;D

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: JonC43 on October 21, 2006, 20:02:05 PM
I am really glad the fly worked for you! It was nice meeting you today as well. ;D
Jon,

this is the report where I caught the fish with your fly http://www.brfff.com/forum/index.php?topic=2100.0

me -There's a season?