Noel --> Albies ---> Fishing Conditions????

Started by Woolly Bugger, November 01, 2007, 13:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

How's Noel going to affect the fishing on Monday Nov 5???

SUN
NW WINDS 5 TO 10 KT...BECOMING N 10 TO 15 KT. SEAS 3 TO 5 FT.

MON
S WINDS 10 KT. SEAS 3 TO 4 FT.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Creek Scum

Sounds pretty normal for November on the OBX. JT's heading out Saturday morning for Buxton and he can't blame me this year because I won't be there.  :'( Actually, if this thing blows on thru Monday, the latter part of the week could be good.
you run and you run to catch up with the sun but it's sinking, racing around to come up behind you again, the sun is the same in a relative way but you're older, shorter of breath and one day closer to death - Waters, Gilmore, Wright and Mason

flyinhigh

Fished at Topsail on Sunday and Monday. Albies were busting bait 2-300 yds off the beach throughout the day. Shrimpboats were within a mile of the beach. Saw no fishing boats.  ???

walt

harkers island news....

Nov 1, Thur pm..... good fishin'
Nov 2, Friday blowout... toured Jones Brothers Boatworks, ate well, drank beer.
Nov 3, Sat am, blowout, sat pm, real good fishin' & real good evening pig-pickin at earnhardts
Nov 4, Sun all day..... real good fishin'
Nov 5, Mon all day..... real good fishin'
Nov 6, Tuesday blowout... ate strombolis and drank beer all day.
Nov 7, Wed all day..... real good fishin'
Nov 8, Thur all day..... real good fishin'
Nov 9, Fri all day..... real good fishin'
Nov 10, Sat, am blowout, decide to pack up and head home.... somewhere between ws and statesville, a cute blonde holds up a sign, "honk if ya think i'm sexy." so i smile & honk... reward, a 2 second boobie flash... nice, but not as nice as casting to bustin' albies for six days.....  0--0

wally gatah, back in the swamp....
"All things of grace and beauty such that one holds them to one's heart have a common provenance in pain."
— Cormac McCarthy

flatlander

Sounds like it was a worthwhile trip then...oh, and the fishing sounded like it was pretty good too.  0--0

kylemc

brownhunter

Pictures of said fish????? 8)

Good job anyway Walt, and it sounds like a bunch of fun  0--0
"Why, he wondered, did rich people call it sushi while poor people called it bait?"   -- Same Kind of Different as Me