News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Smith River this Weekend

Started by Shane, September 18, 2005, 22:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shane

We fished from the trestle hole to Town Creek Saturday morning, and I have not had more fun on that stretch in a long time. Caught a fat 15" Brown and a good 13 inch rainbow that I swear was streamborn. Tons of action, lots of fish and good old friend to fish with. Later Scott Lewis showed up and we floated the lowers Saturday and today. We caught one of everything, but that's another story(or three).

S

brownhunter

Sounds like you had some fun. Thanks for sharing it with us.
"Why, he wondered, did rich people call it sushi while poor people called it bait?"   -- Same Kind of Different as Me

Woolly Bugger

We need a FULL report....photos too...

Maniac on the Smith with that big toon!

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

OTS

Hey Shane, I bet you guys did have a great time of it, some sections of beautiful river down there as well. Catch any Smallies?

Did you notice any trash or areas of concern in the upper sections where we are doing the clean up; from the Race Track up to Philpot Dam?

Thanks

Shane

Ben,
  There are tons of tires behind the car repair place in Koehler. Wonder where those came from? Also there is a Newspaper vending machine in front of Garfield's. It's been there for a few years. We caught all kinds of fish.

S

OTS

Thanks Shane! I think that we are going to have a little talk with the guy that ownes the car place. Can't say that he has done anything wrong but we will be keeping an eye on it to make sure that it doesn't get replaced with new tires.