News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

JEPFEC, aka Lake Rim Fly Fishing Clinic schedule for 2007.

Started by Al, September 13, 2006, 16:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

Not sure if this is the section to post this - Mods please move if it fits better somewhere else.

We just firmed up the John E Pechmann Fishing Education Center (JEPFEC, aka Lake Rim) Fly Fishing Clinic schedule for 2007.

Trout will arrive on or about Dec 19, 2006 (Expect at least a 1000, maybe more, we are going to try for some Browns in addition to the usual mix of Rainbows and Brookies.

Introduction to Fly Fishing Clinics:

Jan 13, 2007

Jan 27, 2007

Feb 10, 2007

Advanced Fly Fishing Clinic:

Feb 24, 2007

Boy Scouts Fly Fishing Merit Badge Clinic:

Mar 10, 2007

Warm Water Fly Fishing Clinic:

Jun 9, 2007

In the past some of you have indicated a willingness to assist with these clinics. This is a great opportunity to share your knowledge of our great sport. It's also a good way to meet other like minded folks and even learn a bit from each other. We also have limited access to the ponds to hone our skills and test techniques which we eventually share with the students. In addition to being an all round nice guy, I am the JEPFEC Volunteer Coordinator. If you can commit to volunteering for at least half of the clinics I would like to talk with you.  You can either contact me by PM or regular email aakitt@earthlink.net