News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ya'll Have A Good Urn!

Started by Grumpy, September 01, 2006, 06:48:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Labor Day weekend, i hope ya'll have real jobs & really have one o-o I'll be in retail hell cepting for a guide trip Sunday. Get out & catch some fish for me.

What are ya'll doing this weekend?

Grumpy

jscagline

Going to beat up on some monster reds (hopefully) after painting the house for company coming down in a few weeks....Labor Day seems appropriately named dosen't it? ;D

Tight Lines!

Jim
The truth hurts but not as much as a gas guzzling, eco wrecking SUV hitting you at 100 MPH!  Yeah baby, yeah!

peter p

Driving to Chapel Hill to watch Rutgers beat UNC in football. Then, unpacking more boxes.  I hate moving.  Hopefull ynext week things return to normal and I can start fishing again. 

Go RU! 
Peter

troutjedi

My wife volunteered to dog sit this weekend for two big-azz golden retrievers......looks like I'll be beating dogs all weekend  ;D

Actually, I might get a picture of Russ's dog and train them to kill Brittany's on sight  :-X

(disclaimer......no dogs were hurt in the making of this post)

Trout Maharishi

I will be on call for my followers as usual. I should have plenty of time to drink some chang  0--0  bang on my gong, maybe even wet a line Monday. I thought I might take one of the wives on a picnic and  BBQ some yak or dog meat.......mmmmmmm dog meat

Jedi- if those dogs get out of hand...............I'll take care of them for you >:D
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Brudog

Still hoping to fish all weekend, because I have faith that the Maharishi will clear up all the muddy water, considering I have been such a faithful follower ::)
"...I play real sports, not try to be the best at exercising! " K. Powers

troutjedi

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on September 01, 2006, 10:05:17 AM
I will be on call for my followers as usual. I should have plenty of time to drink some chang  0--0  bang on my gong, maybe even wet a line Monday. I thought I might take one of the wives on a picnic and  BBQ some yak or dog meat.......mmmmmmm dog meat

Jedi- if those dogs get out of hand...............I'll take care of them for you >:D

You like dark meat or white meat?

natureboy

I'll be attending a wedding reception Saturday.  If this rain doesn't blow out the creek nearby I'm going to go fishing tomorrow morning, I seriously doubt I'll get on the stream though...but ya never know.  Sunday I'll probably go shooting.  Yall be safe this weekend.

jscagline

Quote from: troutjedi on September 01, 2006, 08:50:48 AM
My wife volunteered to dog sit this weekend for two big-azz golden retrievers......looks like I'll be beating dogs all weekend  ;D

Actually, I might get a picture of Russ's dog and train them to kill Brittany's on sight  :-X

(disclaimer......no dogs were hurt in the making of this post)

...heck TJ I didn't know you had a golden retriever setting business!  I have three you can watch anytime you want!  ;D
The truth hurts but not as much as a gas guzzling, eco wrecking SUV hitting you at 100 MPH!  Yeah baby, yeah!

Mstash

Work Sat. Sun.
Street party Sun evening
Rest Mon and off all next week

Mstash

Trout Chaser

Attending a wedding with the family in southern NH.  Probably eat some chowder and wish I was fishing.

TC