News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

If you could pick 3 people

Started by Trout Chaser, August 20, 2006, 11:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho_Fisher

I've fished with a bunch of them already, but if I had to pick three it'd likely be:

-Absatal to meet who'd made me laugh, cry and cuss all these years.  ???

-Natureboy because he lives it.  0--0

-Savannah cause she's the only one that picked me.  ;D (that and she's WAY better looking than the others I'd pick hehe) ;)
Tight Lines & Put-Em-Back!

jscagline

I would like to fish with:

troutjedi-  cause I get the impression he likes to enjoy himself on the stream and not take fishing too serious
Devinsdad-  cause he seems like he would be someone to set on a rock and enjoy the scenery as much as the fishing
Grumpy- cause he seems as ornry as I am...does it get worse after a jar of stomp?  I know I do! ;D
The truth hurts but not as much as a gas guzzling, eco wrecking SUV hitting you at 100 MPH!  Yeah baby, yeah!

troutphisher

I would fish with most, but I won't fish with religious zealots.
So if you want to fish, bring your rods, good flies and conversation.

Because I take Mastercard, and I don't take the bible.   >:D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

lepomis_mcro

troutphisher.....i too like the china boo

fatal.....he can bring along whistle to run off any poachers ;)

maharishi  hashish....we could all use alittle enlightenment
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Trout Chaser

I've been fortunate to meet and fish with quite a few from the various boards.  Added another just yesterday 0--0  Enjoyed the day Disco.  Just wish we had a little more water.  My choices would be:

Loomiscane - he built one of my boo rods and he's got a few more to try

Bo Cash - lots of knowledge on fishing and boo

Old Man - blue lines and wild fish.

TC

Damselfly

Dern- I missed this whole conversation somehow...
but that's never stopped me from jumpin in-

Jack, I luv you- and picking me twice doesn't make you an idgit in my book! :-*

Savannah- careful what you wish for- I've fished with Psycho- he makes the most awesome roll casts (I'm talking 40 yards and accurate!), but he's all elbows while he's doing it, and he uses his mouth to strip line....definitely well-named.
As for being like me- lemme warn ya- I haven't figured out how yet myself.

I've been lucky/cursed to fish with most of the folks here too (you shoulda seen JT collapse in the front of his bass boat when I missed a big shellcracker....twice. Then grinned, reloaded, said Watch this- and caught him....hee...), so I'm not sure who I'd pick that I haven't met....
Savannah- definitely. Even better would be to watch HER and JT after bream.
Fatal- please Lord, not the two at the same time...
Old Man- I think he knows quite a lot, but keeps quiet about it.

HulaVol

Being a cane nut, I'd have to say Bo Cash and Loomis....and Old Man 'cuz I bet he coud teach me a thing or ten....

Al

Savannah

Damselfly

Discochick

Yep, there is a trend here! ::)

kylemc

badankles

what?!?  why do u think i like fly fishing?  the solitude, the sound of flowing water, the rustling of leaves and wild life...that's what i had in mind when picking up the sport, and still like it that way.

still, been on this board a year now, on and off.  most u folks are a hoot and i'm sure i'd learn a bunch from any of u, be it fishing or otherwise.  i'd love to tread lightly with any here.   0--0
when's a newbie no longer a newbie...

peter p

OK, as my first choice, I would say Kylemc.  Now I just need two more orphans to adopt or to be adopted by and I will have new fishing buddies!
Peter

HulaVol

Yeah, I change my mind too.

I'd want to go with:

Kyle

Ankles

& Peter.

;D ;D ;D

kylemc

I'm not very good company to fish with :P ask stone man,gonefishing,or maniac they will tell ya :'(
but thanks for making me feel better about myself ;D

peter p

Fishing?  I thought we were talking about drinking beer.     0--0
Peter

kylemc

Oh well then "I'm your huckleberry" 8)