New River Report... Bridle Creek to about 3 miles downstream.....

Started by Woolly Bugger, July 30, 2006, 20:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

LM and his freind Steve were planning a short day of the river I needed a shuttle so we met at Bridle Creek at eight...

LM and Steve were the top producers on the river today. The water was low and very clear....I think that I fish it better when it's stained a little....

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

lepomis_mcro

that was the best day i have had on the new...had hits on top, as well as subsurface...saw quite a few good size fish out and about..

i liked the clear water..when we went up for the trip the other week, i couldnt buy a strike in the stained water

thanks for the camera work woolly, i snaped a few myself

mr_mcginty hooked into a few nice fish. had a hell of a hit, that came off. i saw the fish, and i will just say it was a very large fish
one of the ones that stayed on

woolly working the water

rock bass that was just stuffed full of something..liked the red eyes.. hit on white popper

another pic of the one woolly posted...also hit a white popper

thanks for making the trip, keith.....sorry that peddler couldnt make it...but it looks like he had his fun the other day ;)

(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Flyfisherman

A fine trip guys... I sure wanted to go last weekend, but my fishing partner had to back out.

I sure didn't want to drive 300 miles to fish without a shuttle partner for Saturday.

Good fishing

landlockednow

Man. that is my areobic workout today, got the heart pumping good.  And I did not need to leave my chair!

Trout Chaser

Very nice gentlemen 0--0  It sure looks like you had a great time.

TC

Brent G

Nice pictures guys .... looks like y'all had a good urn !

Brent G