News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Smith River / Philpott generation for July 22-28

Started by Al, July 23, 2006, 14:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

PHILPOTT GENERATION schedule for July 22-28 is as follows.

Sat 4p-5p, 7mw
Sun 4p-5p, 7mw
Mon 1p-6p, 60mw
Tue 12n-6p, 75mw
Wed 12n-6p, 75mw
Thur 12n-6p, 75mw
Fri 12n-6p, 75mw
Total 374 mw
On Monday thru Friday, the first hour and last hour are with one generator only, other periods of generation are with both units.

The water release schedule can be obtained 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling (276) 629-2432.
This schedule is always subject to change and anyone relying on this information does so at their own risk. The U. S. Army Corps of Engineers can assume NO responsibility.

A horn will sound when a water release is about to start. Please remain aware of your surroundings at all times.
(NOTE: You can not hear the horn very far down the river)

Al

For those of you who were concerned about the failure to update the Philpott generation announcement over the weekend o-o, I send a nice email ::) to the COE and received a prompt response. I am fairly confident that, at least for the near future, the announcement will be updated in a timely fashion.

As always, the announcement is a tentative schedule and you should check it again (276-629-2432) on the day you plan to fish. Always be aware of your surroundings and if the water starts to rise, get out!