News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ya'll Have A Good Urn!

Started by Grumpy, July 27, 2006, 18:46:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Yea, i know it's Thursday, i'm early :o The Caney fished well last weekend, i'm off this weekend & think i'll fish again.
What are ya'll doing this weekend?

Grumpy

teachrtec

Beginning to add on to my garage shed. 1 and 1/2 cars to 3 car.

Brad  8)
Brad  8)

jamie

Working around the house. Thinking of taking 1/2 day off Tues and fishing before our TU meeting.
"I don't much care for hatchery trout. They're better than no trout at all, but otherwise they're inferior in every way to their wild relatives" - John Gierach

Woolly Bugger

already started  ;D fished a little creek today...it was just too darn hot here so I needed to go stand in some cool water. Happend to be filled fish brookies and browns... caught about a dozen! Hoppers!  :o Explosive topwater action! 8) May try and float the New on Sunday for Smallies....
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

phg

Getting to work again.  That's 2 weekends in a row.  It gets old in a hurry. 

Peddler

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on July 27, 2006, 20:41:22 PM
May try and float the New on Sunday for Smallies....

Might float the New with Woolly!  ;)
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

jscagline

fishing the saltwater lake with my bride!  Last weekend she caught some amazing flounder on white grubs.  That was her first time fishing saltwater and she can't wait to go this Sunday too!

Good luck to you all and be safe in the heat!

jim
The truth hurts but not as much as a gas guzzling, eco wrecking SUV hitting you at 100 MPH!  Yeah baby, yeah!