News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

PFF Sustainability

Started by Stone-Man, June 04, 2023, 18:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone-Man

Some talk was had at Shady Valley about keeping PFF running for a long time in to the future. Perhaps a bit of a legacy
 Of course we need a few new members and a little better participation from the current members.
Naturally I do understand that life gets in the way of PFF and other things ,etc,etc. WE had 28 in Shady this last weekend. Which is a perfectly good number.
 So, if you bring a potential new member  - make it easy on the Straw Boss.
 Bob Holliday and I discussed this at length last weekend. The worst problem for the Straw Bosses is ASSHOLES ! PFF is a pretty smooth machine now that we have gotten rid of the assholes. Some of the early events were terrible to run because of Asshole. Such as guy that swears that they are coming and don't show up or mail their deposit.
 And the worst asshole is the one who says that he is a good cook and promises to cook. Then is a no-show.
 Thank God that the assholes are gone.
Any comments are very welcome

Stone-Man

Shane

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Shane on November 29, 2023, 21:13:19 PMWhen is the next one

I'd assume that it will be May 16- 19 2024

How've you been?
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

FlyChamps

I've had May 16 - 19 on my calendar since last may.  Is it PFF yet?  But it will be much reduced without JT to corral us miscreants.