News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Al has a new ride!

Started by Al, March 19, 2023, 18:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

It has been awhile and I know I said I'd be here more but I'm still reassessing my new situation. I know others here have gone through it and I'm sure they will agree it is not easy. BUT that's not why I'm here -

At 83 years old my balance is not what it used to be so my wading days are over. I'm also not as strong as I used to be so the 12 foot Jon Boat I used to have at a favorite bass pond was getting to be to much if I was by myself so I sold it and now have a new boat.

Here she is. It's an 8 foot Baby Bass Hunter.  I still getting it "tricked out" but so far I like it. Definitely much easier to handle.  It will take two people but so far it's only been me.
You cannot view this attachment.

What I really like about it is that it comes with wheels on back which means you can pull it around like luggage at the airport

Here's what she looks like when I'm getting ready to go fishing

I'm lucky that I've met someone who lives on a 35 acre lake - bass are on the small size but seem plentiful. Reports of bream, crappie, catfish and carp have not been confirmed but I'm working at it.

More to follow ......................

trout-r-us

Neat set-up Al.

Have fun & be safe.
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus