News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Unlimited ChatGPT / AI

Started by Woolly Bugger, January 29, 2023, 19:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Prompt; Write a blog post about fly fishing in the style of William S. Burroughs 

Treat fly fishing as a quest into the unknown. Each river or lake is a new journey where we can explore the depths of nature and find enlightenment through the unique connection between man and the environment.

Since the beginning of time, fly fishing has been the sport of kings. Its bounty of fresh, wild fish has been a source of sustenance for generations of adventurers and outdoor enthusiasts. Fly fishing is an ancient, spiritual practice and for some, this pursuit of the big fish is a way to get back to nature and find peace in the mystery of the depths.

For many, fly fishing is a way to escape from the chaos of the outside world. Whether it's the search for the rare tarns in Colorado or the quest for the monsters bass of Australia's Lachlan River, it always promises the unexpected. Every cast, each take, is the thrill of the adventure, and this life-long learning experience brings about new skills and mastery.
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Woolly Bugger

AI You cannot view this attachment.

You cannot view this attachment.

is getting weird

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

photoshop is jumping into generative AI in a Beta release.

me -There's a season?