My Granddaughter Alanah is 6 months old

Started by Phil, August 15, 2022, 16:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil

Went down to the middle of nowhere in the Joyce Kilmer national forest where my son lives to see my grandbaby again. She's a keeper!

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

My wife Beth thinks so too.

I'm a grandpa!

David's house view --

22midge

You and your Son are "Lucky" in many ways
never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Dougfish

The best feeling in the world, Phil!  :Dance
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Trout Maharishi

Everybody looks happy. My first one is due in a couple months.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

22midge

never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

greg

We went to see one of mine grandsons tonight. He will be one Wednesday. Other grandson will be 2 in December. Being a grandparent is about the best thing I've ever experienced.

troutboy_II

After three sons, our first grandkids were girls!  Wow! Way different I learned, even though I thought I already knew that.  :o

They are now 16 and 15.  Still way different than any of the boys.  I may never figure this out...

Fortunately, the next (and I assume last) three were boys, so I'm at least a little better figured out on them.  Wonderful next step in life.  I love them all dearly for sure.

Enjoy!! V:;

TB II
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.

trout-r-us

Seems suiting that such an angel would live in a beautiful location that many would envision as heaven on earth.

"Poems are made by fools like me,
But only God can make a tree."
                        Joyce Kilmer
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus