News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

I’m back

Started by TylerDurden, June 13, 2022, 11:54:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TylerDurden

Damn I forgot about this place. Looks like a lot of the gang is still here.
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Woolly Bugger

welcome back!  :Dance
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

TylerDurden

Thanks WB, glad to be back. Hope to post some reports soon.
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Big J

In an attempt to try and remember who the heck this is, I went back through his post to see if this is someone I've pissed off in the past (search remains inconclusive).  Ran into his intro post and half the users from there have either changed names twenty times to the point IDK who they are anymore, left, or disappeared.  Example, who the heck is Michael Torris.  He the gout guy?  I miss bullship.  Hope he is out in the woods doing crunchy things living his best life.  Ben needs to come on here more and post more rhodo.  Who is the spiny crawler? Sounds like some pretentious old fart who doesn't fish anymore.  I hope AAron calls me for the next cicada hatch.

Tyler, idk who you are.  Unless you are one of the above.  Then  :wave

TylerDurden

Quote from: Big J on June 14, 2022, 08:05:23 AMIn an attempt to try and remember who the heck this is, I went back through his post to see if this is someone I've pissed off in the past (search remains inconclusive).  Ran into his intro post and half the users from there have either changed names twenty times to the point IDK who they are anymore, left, or disappeared.  Example, who the heck is Michael Torris.  He the gout guy?  I miss bullship.  Hope he is out in the woods doing crunchy things living his best life.  Ben needs to come on here more and post more rhodo.  Who is the spiny crawler? Sounds like some pretentious old fart who doesn't fish anymore.  I hope AAron calls me for the next cicada hatch.

Tyler, idk who you are.  Unless you are one of the above.  Then  :wave
I remember you big j. I was posting a lot here back when I was like 18-19 and got up to the mountains every week. Don't have the time like I used to so now I mainly stick around the triad area but with summer here I plan on get back up around the cold water more often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dee-Vo

He's the guy from Fight Club, duh.

TylerDurden

Quote from: Dee-Vo on June 14, 2022, 09:06:31 AMHe's the guy from Fight Club, duh.
First rule of fight club [emoji2958]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk