4 (30.8%)
No, meh
9 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Phil

Trump supporters be like --

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

trout-r-us

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

Onslow

Quote from: trout-r-us on August 18, 2022, 06:02:46 AMTrumpsky mishandling and possibly dealing with the enemy with nuclear weapons secrets.

Has this even been confirmed, or is this nukin futtery?

Trump is a nut, but despite his issues, he had a better read on our national security vulnerabilities than most establishment folk.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Onslow on August 18, 2022, 11:04:40 AMTrump is a nut, but despite his issues, he had a better read on our national security vulnerabilities than most establishment folk.

Not everyone agrees.

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2020/09/assessing-trumps-national-security-record/168327/
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Trout Maharishi

Short term memory loss is one thing, selective short term memory loss is another. https://abcnews.go.com/WN/president-bill-clinton-lost-nuclear-codes-office-book/story?id=11930878

The DOJ and the FBI need new leadership. An early morning raid by the FBI on an ex president's home is just further escalation of the political warfare that's taking place in America. It's really little more than an attempt to deflect all the attention from the Biden crime family train wreck in progress. Release the affidavit and lets see the evidence. The idea of some top secret nuclear secrets being given away are laughable. The average person has no idea how difficult it would be for the launch by a rouge individual of a nuclear weapon. My neighbor thinks Trump was selling nuclear secrets to the aliens.

https://www.businessinsider.com/nuclear-bomb-launch-procedure-us-government-president-2017-11
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

trout-r-us

Quote from: Onslow on August 18, 2022, 11:04:40 AMTrump is a nut, but despite his issues, he had a better read on our national security vulnerabilities than most establishment folk.

More likely that most established folk consider him to be a national security vulnerability.
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: trout-r-us on August 18, 2022, 16:40:47 PM

More likely that most established folk consider him to be a national security vulnerability.

I dont doubt that, but you don't think Biden isn't a threat to our national security? Our standing in the world has taken a real hit with Biden's obvious weakness.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Onslow

So Trump belongs on the short bus, but sadly, he was the first POTUS to really recognize our diminished ability to produce goods domestically was a national security issue. Not only is it a huge national security issue in terms of external threats, but an internal existential threat. If a short busser can figure this out, then the establishment folk are really dumb.

Trump is a boorish ass, but the only things I really fault him for is his BS, insurrection, and drunk sailor spending which overheated the economy/stock market, which resulted in inflation.

I think Carter is a fine man, but he performed poorly as POTUS.  George W is also good man, but soiled himself by committing crimes against humanity by invading Iraq. In terms of intelligence, the George HW and James Baker demonstrated brilliance not seen since.

Trout Maharishi

I wish we had someone like Ike again :cheers
― Charles Bukowski

trout-r-us

― Heraclitus

greg

Quote from: trout-r-us on August 26, 2022, 21:24:24 PM

im not a fan of rap and by that I mean I hate it but that was funny as hell