News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Monday holiday music

Started by Mudwall Gatewood 3.0, September 05, 2022, 09:02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Seldom do I hear current groups, music, or songs that flip my cookie, but this rendition of a Dylan classic is darned cool.  Group may have been around sometime but new to me.

And an old one, the most beautiful song ever played. This one makes me think of my late father for some reason (don't know why) and I cry like a baby.  Today, on Labor Day, 50+ years ago, we'd be digging potatoes from our family garden and my dad would be in charge.  The dig would last all day if he thought there was 1 damned potato remaining.   

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

Sorry but this is the definitive version

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

22midge

never let a day go by without telling your children how special they are----make a child smile today and gain a friend for life

Trout Maharishi

Great song and I've heard several people do solid covers, but there's only one Hendrix. I had forgotten how much Huey Lewis sucked.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

greg

I have ne clue how to link a video but I'm thinking Merle haggard working man blues is an appropriate song for the day b

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: greg on September 05, 2022, 18:25:52 PMI have ne clue how to link a video but I'm thinking Merle haggard working man blues is an appropriate song for the day b

Find a YouTube song — hit share — copy link — paste link

Should look like this

https://youtu.be/qFfnlYbFEiE
Just pasting the link will result in

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Phil