4 (30.8%)
No, meh
9 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Woolly Bugger

Featured clip from day 1.

full video and more...

https://www.c-span.org/
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

It is not a hearing. At a hearing, dissent is permitted. The other side can speak. Evidence is presented. Evidence is not censored or deceptively edited. Our media is more like China or North Korea everyday.                           

1. I hope the cop that murdered Ashley Babbitt is finally charged with her murder.
2. Politicians who were advised additonal police and National Guard were needed but failed to act are charged.
3. Set bail for those still being held with no bail since Jan 6 2021.
4. I hope everyone who commited a crime that day is charged and tried.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

trout-r-us

Here is good summary for those that missed it:

"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: trout-r-us on June 12, 2022, 11:38:33 AMHere is good summary for those that missed it:

Meanwhile Rome burns
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on June 17, 2022, 07:26:17 AM

There are people being held in jail who have been denied bail and the right to a speedy trial since Jan 6th. Look at their charges, most are simple mister meaners. America now has political prisoners just like some 3rd world country. The real coup is coming Nov 22.
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

@Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 your clip was just part of Trevor Noah's show...

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

TylerDurden

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on June 17, 2022, 08:41:34 AM
Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on June 17, 2022, 07:26:17 AM

There are people being in jail who have been denied bail and the right to a speedy trial since Jan 6th. Look at their charges, most are simple mister meaners. America now has political prisoners just like some 3rd world country.
But if you are a leftist you can mob up in front of Supreme Court members' houses with impunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on June 17, 2022, 08:41:34 AMThere are people being in jail who have been denied bail and the right to a speedy trial since Jan 6th. Look at their charges, most are simple mister meaners. America now has political prisoners just like some 3rd world country.

Bullshit!  I think only the really bad eggs are being detained. 

"............dozens deemed to be dangerous, flight risks or at high risk of obstructing justice were ordered held without bond"

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/28/instagram-posts/defendants-jan-6-capitol-riot-arent-trespassers-th/

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: TylerDurden on June 17, 2022, 09:02:26 AMBut if you are a leftist you can mob up in front of Supreme Court members' houses with impunity.

Yes, I agree.  Protect and defend; arrest the lefties if they are breaking the law.

Apples and oranges I say.  When the lefties invade and breach the Capitol, then everyone will be on equal footing.

TylerDurden

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on June 17, 2022, 09:18:00 AM
Quote from: TylerDurden on June 17, 2022, 09:02:26 AMBut if you are a leftist you can mob up in front of Supreme Court members' houses with impunity.

Yes, I agree.  Protect and defend; arrest the lefties if they are breaking the law.

Apples and oranges I say.  When the lefties invade and breach the Capitol, then everyone will be on equal footing.
Did you watch the Brett Kavanaugh hearings? They came pretty damn close. Also, have we forgotten the entire year of 2020 when federal court houses were under siege by rioters across the country? Or may 29th, 2020 when the historic St. John's church was set on fire just outside of the White House? Or how about the 15+ pro life pregnancy centers across the country that have been fired bombed since the RvW Supreme Court leak?

I'm not trying to pull a gotcha on you, I just think the media memory holes a lot of things and emphasizes other things.

Listen up, maggots. You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on June 17, 2022, 09:07:26 AM
Quote from: Trout Maharishi on June 17, 2022, 08:41:34 AMThere are people being in jail who have been denied bail and the right to a speedy trial since Jan 6th. Look at their charges, most are simple mister meaners. America now has political prisoners just like some 3rd world country.

Bullshit!  I think only the really bad eggs are being detained. 

"............dozens deemed to be dangerous, flight risks or at high risk of obstructing justice were ordered held without bond"

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2021/jul/28/instagram-posts/defendants-jan-6-capitol-riot-arent-trespassers-th/

Kinda like the Southern boarder, right? :cheers https://time.com/6133336/jan-6-capitol-riot-arrests-sentences/ "More than 840 people have been arrested for storming the U.S. Capitol building on Jan. 6, 2021, with charges ranging from obstruction of an official proceeding to assault. But 17 months after the attempted insurrection, a significant number of rioters are still awaiting their sentencing.
Only around a quarter of those arrested—185 individuals—have received criminal sentences, while the rest are waiting for their trials or haven't yet reached plea agreements. According to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of Columbia, 80 defendants were sentenced to periods of incarceration, with longer prison terms for those who engaged in violence or threats. So far, the median prison sentence for the Jan. 6 rioters is 45 days. An additional 57 rioters have been sentenced to periods of home detention, while most sentences have included fines, community service and probation for low-level offenses like illegally parading or demonstrating in the Capitol, which is a misdemeanor." I have no issue with people being charged and tried, but not everyone there that day was there to overthrow the government.
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: TylerDurden on June 17, 2022, 09:33:19 AMDid you watch the Brett Kavanaugh hearings? They came pretty damn close.

Jan 6.

me -There's a season?

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on June 17, 2022, 09:48:40 AM
Quote from: TylerDurden on June 17, 2022, 09:33:19 AMDid you watch the Brett Kavanaugh hearings? They came pretty damn close.

<iframe width=512 height=330 src='https://www.c-span.org/video/standalone/?452638-2/protesters-voice-opposition-judge-brett-kavanaugh-capitol-steps'; allowfullscreen='allowfullscreen' frameborder=0></iframe>

Jan 6.

The real crimes commited in the Kavanaugh hearings took place inside of the hearing.

― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: TylerDurden on June 17, 2022, 09:33:19 AM
Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on June 17, 2022, 09:18:00 AM

Did you watch the Brett Kavanaugh hearings? They came pretty damn close. Also, have we forgotten the entire year of 2020 when federal court houses were under siege by rioters across the country? Or may 29th, 2020 when the historic St. John's church was set on fire just outside of the White House? Or how about the 15+ pro life pregnancy centers across the country that have been fired bombed since the RvW Supreme Court leak?

I'm not trying to pull a gotcha on you, I just think the media memory holes a lot of things and emphasizes other things.

Or the summer of love that saw the left post bail for the people that killed cops and burned and occupied blocks of cities.
― Charles Bukowski