Pooptooth takes the Kiddos out

Started by Big J, May 23, 2022, 10:03:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big J

Really been slacking this spring getting kids outdoors due to other obligations.  Decided to make a little time Sunday and get the kids outdoors.  Backstory on pooptooth.  Daughter lost her first tooth and was asking wife what happens if you lose a tooth and swallow it on accident.  Wife told them "well I guess you poop the tooth".  Girls thought that was hilarious and stated "pooptooth, pooptooth, that sounds like a good name for daddy".  Now I'm pooptooth for some strange reason.....

Kids had a blast stomping around creek and taking in nature.  Fishing was on fire once I got keyed in.  Threw dries thinking it would be an awesome dry fly day with all the bugs popping off but I didn't have a single take on the dry.  Odd.  Added a dropper and started hammering them immediately.  A couple slashes at the dry the rest of the day but no real takes.  Suits me as I hate untangling a dry dropper rig.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

You can really see the kids different personalities in next two photos haha

Looking at that Midge hatch going on.

Cheers

Phil

Beautiful brookies and kids as well!  :cheers

Dee-Vo

Very nice! Keep them outside!

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I showed the photos to the grandboy, Oakley, and he wanted to know if your family practiced polygamy.

Cool post and kudos!
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Trout Maharishi

Go every chance you get, they will be up and grown before you know what happened. Get some sleep now, cause you won't be able to sleep much with those two cuttie pies on the loose in about 8-10 years. LOL, I'm so glad I had a son :laugh:
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

hcrum87hc

Kuddos for getting them out tooth of poop. I need to get my girls out with me.  My oldest has been asking to go. They enjoy hiking, but I haven't taken them fishing yet.  My youngest is still a bit young.  She'll be 3 in August, but I could get my 5 yo out for sure.  The trick is finding a wild creek off the road that's easy going for her...
Jeremiah 17:7

Stone-Man

Damn good show,Sir.  Pretty trout and pretty kids on a pretty creek.  Like it !!

Stone-man