Portable Tire Inflator

Started by Woolly Bugger, May 20, 2022, 11:33:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

I've been looking for a reliable inflator for quite some time. They are handy to have especially when traveling to remote locations. Recently my TPiS light flashed on the way home, stopped in at a gas station only to find that their air pump was out of service. One tire was just a little low. The next day I began my search for an inflator again and came across the Milwaukee M12 with great reviews, on amazon and YouTube. A bit pricy, I scoured the interwebs and found the kit (inflator, battery, and charger) for $120 at Home Depot. I suspected that this listing might have been a mistake and would only be the M12 without battery and charger.

I was pleased when the kit arrived and after charging the battery, I topped off my tires (1 - 1.5 psi low) in a matter of munites for all four. The air hose screws on, but you can add a quick adapter if needed.

And my GF needed to be pumped up also, her tires were 30, 29.5, 29, 29.5 and I topped them off to 34 psi, this didn't take too long, and the pump performed well shutting off at the "dialed" in pressure. 

So, after topping both sets of tires the battery showed 3/4  bars, and I charged it up when I got home.

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!