News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Other site down???

Started by Al, July 14, 2006, 20:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Al

This is probably not the spot to ask but I will anyways - whats up, I mean down with the other site?

An awful lot of info over there that I would hate to see go up or down in smoke. o-o

Peddler

Yeah... it's the weekend.  ::) ;)
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

teachrtec

I thought it was just my computer.

Brad  8)
Brad  8)

flyman

I agree Father Al ;) I think we should all hold hands and pray for it's swift demise return 0--0 0--0 0--0 0--0
Yea, I'm redneck, so what!

catjuggin

Wheeewh,
I thought it was just me that had been banned since I posted the word "crappy" and NOT in reference to a small fish that tastes good.

Grumpy

Worse than drugs, i'm going into witdrawls, of course i do that when any of my favorites are down.
I need to get a life o-o It's not like ya'll mean anything to me ::)

Grumpy

troutphisher

To bad it really is a nice site  ;D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane.

Grumpy

Peddler

Must be the weekend! That site seems to like to take them off!  ::)
The early bird may get the worm,
but the second mouse gets the cheese.

lepomis_mcro

Quote from: Peddler on July 29, 2006, 21:35:48 PM
Must be the weekend! That site seems to like to take them off!  ::)

maybe it went fishing ;)
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

Paymaster

I guess they are down again.  :(
David

phg

Yes, the server seems to be down.  The address is still valid at the DNS server (redundant, I know) but it doesn't respond to "ping" requests, which means it isn't on the network right now.