News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Twitter

Started by Trout Maharishi, April 15, 2022, 02:01:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

Will Twitter take Elon's offer? $54.20 seems like a fair price to me. I think they would be wise to sell, if he wants it one way or another he's going to get it. If they refuse him he can short sell them and then sell his stock off and just sit back and watch. Twitter has been going no where for a couple of years now. This is tempting in so many ways. I'm staying on the sideline, my dislike of Twitter and Jack Dorsey makes it a no go.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

greg

Wish I gave a fuck about twitter. But couldn't give a damn what they do. And really dont care what Elon musk does. He can space ex his ass to Jupiter and stay.

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: greg on April 15, 2022, 06:04:13 AMWish I gave a fuck about twitter. But couldn't give a damn what they do. And really dont care what Elon musk does. He can space ex his ass to Jupiter and stay.

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. :laugh:  :P  I've never made a tweet and most of the stuff that's written on there is by people I neither know or have any respect for. I have noticed mob rules at times is the norm.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

greg

I feel the same way about twitter that I do Facebook. Never used either.

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: greg on April 15, 2022, 07:05:22 AMI feel the same way about twitter that I do Facebook. Never used either.

Add Instagram and we will be about leveled up :cheers
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

love or hate Musk, he gets things done!

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

greg

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on April 15, 2022, 07:15:00 AM
Quote from: greg on April 15, 2022, 07:05:22 AMI feel the same way about twitter that I do Facebook. Never used either.

Add Instagram and we will be about leveled up :cheers

I've never used instagram. Honestly not sure what it is.

Trout Maharishi

― Charles Bukowski

Trout Maharishi

Still not interested in a Twitter account. Anyone going to bail because of this? Canada? I'm excited to watch SpaceX launch the Dragon again tomorrow morning. I hope the weather is good.
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Trout Maharishi

Oh it's getting interesting now :o . I couldn't care less what Hunter did. I've done it all and probably would have done at lease that bad if I had that kind of money when I was young and crazy. What is troubling is how it was handled by the DNC and other government alphabet agencies. It will be interesting moving forward to see how much more will be released. I expect this will ratchet up the pressure and attempts to discredit Musk exponentially. This is the type of censorship that I though only happened in places like China and North Korea.

https://www.newsweek.com/musks-reveal-hunter-biden-twitter-suppression-held-fact-check-1764340

― Charles Bukowski