News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

I'll just put this here

Started by Woolly Bugger, March 24, 2022, 12:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

I guess Ron isn't a fan of Ted...

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

After the Kavanaugh hearing all bets were off. I expected a circus and we got it. I haven't even bothered to watch much of it. I don't think Ketanji Brown Jackson was the best America has to offer. I think she checked of wants on a list. If you were gravely ill with a rare disease and needed a doctor would you only pick a liberal black woman? I do know I would have refused to represent anyone in Gitmo. She will be confirmed by the narrowest of margins and not make much difference because of the person she replaces. I miss the days when people like Ginsburg and Scalia sailed through because they were actually qualified. Meanwihile Twitter rides again, they let some people say anything as long as it fits commie Jack Dorsey's agenda. Fuck Twitter and Perlman. :laugh:
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Onslow

Why are there not any Protestants, Agnostics, American Indians, Midgets, on the bench?

Trout Maharishi

I vote for good looking female midgets <-;:
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

trout-r-us

I loved Perlman in "SOA"

As far as Rafael Cruz, I still can't believe how he allowed trumpsky to insult him, his wife, and his father, and then went on to kiss his ass for four years and beyond. 🤮🤮.
"No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."
― Heraclitus

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on March 24, 2022, 16:02:41 PMIf you were gravely ill with a rare disease and needed a doctor would you only pick a liberal black woman? 

If that illness was racism, gynophobia, and liberalphobia, then no, under the misery of irrationality I'd keep looking for a physician until I located a prick just like me that was suffering from racism, gynophobia, and liberalphobia.  But you said "rare", and these diseases or combination of diseases ain't rare, so I'll need to think on it and get back to you.

Your question is most revealing and symbolic.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on March 25, 2022, 07:05:11 AM
Quote from: Trout Maharishi on March 24, 2022, 16:02:41 PMIf you were gravely ill with a rare disease and needed a doctor would you only pick a liberal black woman? 

If that illness was racism, gynophobia, and liberalphobia, then no, under the misery of irrationality I'd keep looking for a physician until I located a prick just like me that was suffering from racism, gynophobia, and liberalphobia.  But you said "rare", and these diseases or combination of diseases ain't rare, so I'll need to think on it and get back to you.

Your question is most revealing and symbolic.

Nice try :cheers  You know good and well what I ment. I would seek the most qualified MD I could find. I would be seeking someone with a rare skillset, you know like a supreme court judge. I would not limit it to gender or race, let alone gender and race. That would be stupid. /"\ The only thing revealing about my question is why are we being force feed candiates like Jackson? Race and gender were the formost qualities sought. Don't you find it ironic that the very laws that were inacted to stop race and gender issues are now being ignored when it comes to white men? Thanks for the new word "gynophobia" I had to look it up.  :drum  :laugh: BTW, your answers are most revealing and symbolic. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
― Charles Bukowski

greg

What about a qualified DO as opposed to an MD?

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: greg on March 25, 2022, 15:02:26 PMWhat about a qualified DO as opposed to an MD?

I want a good one what ever it is. Doesn't matter, barber, mechanic, cook, lawyer, or server at Dairy Queen :laugh:
― Charles Bukowski

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

I have no idea if Ketanji Brown Jackson is qualified or the best candidate for the job.  I'm not sure if anyone on this forum is competent in the Supreme Court criteria. 

As for the "force" feeding, we've been force fed white males for centuries.  Diversity, if qualified, may be needed and sensible.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on March 25, 2022, 16:08:25 PMI have no idea if Ketanji Brown Jackson is qualified or the best candidate for the job.  I'm not sure if anyone on this forum is competent in the Supreme Court criteria. 

As for the "force" feeding, we've been force fed white males for centuries.  Diversity, if qualified, may be needed and sensible.

You're right, I have no idea if she's qualified either. My frustration is with the way she was picked, not whether or not she's qualified. It just seems ironic the key criteria for filling the position were female and black. Last time the black female came into play we ended up with Kamala. How do you think that's working out? I don't think it's a good idea to eliminate someone just because they are a certain race or gender, and that's exactly what's happening. I simply want the best qualified and this approach is overlooking that. Why didn't Biden simply pick her and say they though she was the best qualified candiate without setting these boundaries? He missed a good opportunity for a win win.  b';  But then again he would have missed an opportunity to pander to a segment of the electorate his party desperately needs.
― Charles Bukowski