News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Rachel Levine Named Man of the year

Started by Trout Maharishi, March 22, 2022, 10:03:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trout Maharishi

This is so funny. Now Twitter is once again playing censor and oracle of truth. <-;:  :laugh:
https://babylonbee.com/news/the-babylon-bees-man-of-the-year-is-rachel-levine/

Him in that Admiral uniform kinda pisses me off.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

The Babylon Bee, a conservative Christian news satire website.  How many oxymorons can you legitimately have in a sentence?
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on March 22, 2022, 11:39:14 AMThe Babylon Bee, a conservative Christian news satire website.  How many oxymorons can you legitimately have in a sentence?

I'm aware of what type of source the Babylon Bee is. The disturbing part is that someone like this is in such a high position of authority within our government.  The real joke is USA Today naming him woman of the year, it's an insult to women.  Twitter locking the Babalon Bee out and demanding an apology shows who they are. The BB says hell will freeze over first.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on March 22, 2022, 12:05:33 PM
Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on March 22, 2022, 11:39:14 AMThe Babylon Bee, a conservative Christian news satire website.  How many oxymorons can you legitimately have in a sentence?

I'm aware of what type of source the Babylon Bee is. The disturbing part is that someone like this is in such a high position of authority within our government.  The real joke is USA Today naming him woman of the year, it's an insult to women.  Twitter locking the Babalon Bee out and demanding an apology shows who they are. The BB says hell will freeze over first.

It is amusing, I concur.  I have no idea if women, men, or other should be insulted.  What amazes me is people actually give a shit about such trifling news. 
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

Chappelle's humor is so often full of irony.
― Charles Bukowski

Onslow

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on March 22, 2022, 12:37:36 PM

It is amusing, I concur.  I have no idea if women, men, or other should be insulted.  What amazes me is people actually give a shit about such trifling news. 

Yes, this recognition, which happens to be the most exquisite example of contrived shitbrainery I've observed in a while,  should never see the light of day. This is on par with a would be booger eating pageantry.

The fact that this nonsense has become mainstreamed, and has become a norm of western culture is truly disturbing for Americans, and for most around the world, hence making this spectacle newsworthy. America should be a shining city on a hill, not a collection of excited booger eaters.

Woolly Bugger

ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Onslow on March 23, 2022, 19:51:08 PM

Yes, this recognition, which happens to be the most exquisite example of contrived shitbrainery I've observed in a while,  should never see the light of day. This is on par with a would be booger eating pageantry.

The fact that this nonsense has become mainstreamed, and has become a norm of western culture is truly disturbing for Americans, and for most around the world, hence making this spectacle newsworthy. America should be a shining city on a hill, not a collection of excited booger eaters.

Didn't everyone eat boogers when they were a kid? :laugh:
― Charles Bukowski