News:

As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Amazon Link

Main Menu

Ya'll Have A Good Urn!

Started by Grumpy, July 14, 2006, 07:00:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy

Hot, dry & no real rain in sight >:D The Caney has been fishing good, looks like they've been working on the sluice gate getting ready for the DO, i believe it did a good job last year opening it up during generation, then again, the Caney always fishes better during dry years.
The Cumbie was a little slow last Sunday, there's some pigs there though ;D

What are ya'll doing this weekend?

Grumpy

FT

Will be heading for the New and the BRFFF float trip. 
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

natureboy

I hope I have a good 'urn...I'll be celebrating my birthday this weekend!  ;D

lepomis_mcro

leaving soon to go float the new for the weekend ;D
(mark 6:41)"Taking the five loaves and the two fish and looking up to heaven, he gave thanks and broke the loaves. Then said to the crowd amassed before him. I have mine the hell with the rest of you."

taken from the christian conservative handbook.  how to deal with modern problems.

FT

Quote from: natureboy on July 14, 2006, 07:37:57 AM

Happy Birthday
Charter Member Shenandoah Valley Irregulars

Woolly Bugger

Packing up for the New Float! Chance of showeres, river might be a little muddy, spinning as back-up hrheheheheh ;), wonder how these new river smallies will tear up and ultralight??? heheheh  >:D
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

teachrtec

Got the wifes family and my folks for a cook out Sat. That's got today and tomorrow. Might go after Largemouth Sun. evening if the weather allows. I've never grilled for 10 wish me luck   ;)

Brad  8)
Brad  8)

jscagline

...I have one patient to see tomorrow morning, then I'm going to fish a huge saltwater lake for the reds, trout and flounder that live there...finally! 0--0
The truth hurts but not as much as a gas guzzling, eco wrecking SUV hitting you at 100 MPH!  Yeah baby, yeah!

Arky_Dan

Quote from: natureboy on July 14, 2006, 07:37:57 AM
Have a happy and safe birthday !   I'm working and guiding all weekend , the Little Red has been in great shape and the fish are fat and sassy. I need a day off to go fishing .        Y'all have a good urn .    Dan
work is for people who don't know how to fly fish !!!!!!