$6.99
3 (23.1%)
One time at band camp I got high
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Woolly Bugger

You cannot view this attachment.

Most stations in WS are $3.99 but speedway has jumped up to $4.19

I filled up in Bassett last evening for $3.79, probably the last we will see of that price for quite sometime ..

Another area of concerns is wheat futures which has maxed out price increases six days in a row on the commodities market.

Russia and the Ukraine account for 25% of the wheat production world wide 

Not to mention nickel, Palladium, titanium and other metals
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

It's time for the refineries to start producing more expensive summer blends. $7+ gas price by summertime. Glad I bought a little XMO, OXY, HAL, BP, BSM, and XLE during the China plague.
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Onslow

Well damn, we might learn to be a wee bit more thrifty.  How tragic. 

Dougfish

We might bitch. But we go where we go.
Freedom Convoy burned some serious $$$$$ for their WTF cause...........?
I spent $10.00 to go fishing today.
No fucks to give.
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Trout Maharishi

If we'll all just not drive for 2 weeks we can flatten the curve :cheers
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Al

I've got a farmer friend who told me he is paying almost 5 dollars a gallon for diesel. (Just about everything he uses on the farm is diesel). He also said the price of lime and fertilizer went from $100 a ton to almost $800 a ton. Guess who ends up paying him back for those price increases.

LETS GO BRANDON!!!

Woolly Bugger

FILL UP TODAY!!!

QuoteWASHINGTON – President Joe Biden will announce a ban on the U.S. import of Russian energy in the latest effort to ratchet up sanctions over Russias invasion of Ukraine, a source familiar with the announcement told USA TODAY.
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: trout-r-us on March 08, 2022, 09:15:43 AMIt's all a matter of perspective.
Some years back when we worked, my brother (oil company executive) and I (brewing industry grunt) were discussing one of these jumps in oil prices. Displaying my ignorance, I was rambling on suggesting price setting, price gouging, cartels, and other such price manipulations by the oil industry.
I recall as clearly as though it was yesterday how brother Bill in his calm professional manner said "that takes a lot of balls coming from a guy that works for a company selling flavored water for twice the price of gasoline". 🤔
Since that date I compare gas prices with prices of other goods and services and recognize gas as a relative bargain.

1 Gallon of Gas = 500 hours of human work output --- With gas @ 5..00 a gallon / 500 hrs = 1 cent per man hour....
If you don't think this is true, then try pushing a vehicle up a hill....
me -There's a season?

Mudwall Gatewood 3.0

Quote from: Al on March 08, 2022, 07:14:27 AMLETS GO BRANDON!!!

Al, I am stunned and disappointed. 

Not that you likely give a damn, but the respect I had for you has dwindled.

Your military service to our country will continue to demand recognition and my appreciation, but military veteran status does not make anyone immune from being a certifiable wingnut and dipstick as a private citizen. 

So, to me, you are now just another ignorant, misguided, doltish being in the civilian world.
"Enjoy every sandwich."  Warren Zevon

Dougfish

As usual, the blame game turns political. It's really just greed and gluttony.
They count on us being puppies whose eyes haven't opened but are full of emotion.

From a few months ago. Still applies today.

"Exclusive: oil companies' profits soared to $174bn this year as US gas prices rose
Exxon, Chevron, Shell and BP among group of 24 who resisted calls to increase production but doled out shareholder dividends"

"The oil and gas industry has fought Joe Biden's attempts to pause new drilling permits on federal land, despite its unwillingness to expand operations in order to reap the returns of costlier oil and the fact the industry currently sits on 14m acres of already leased land that isn't being used, an area about double the size of Massachusetts."

"The analysis of major oil companies' financials shows that 11 of the group gave payouts to shareholders worth more than $36.5bn collectively this year, while a dozen bought back $8bn-worth of stock. This apparent focus, rather than on further drilling, has caused some frustration within the federal government"

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/dec/06/oil-companies-profits-exxon-chevron-shell-exclusive
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
Kelly's Heroes,1970

But if I do,

Dougfish

Kelly's Heroes,1970

But if I do,

Phil

Quote from: Dougfish on March 08, 2022, 10:27:09 AMAs usual, the blame game turns political. It's really just greed and gluttony.
They count on us being puppies whose eyes haven't opened but are full of emotion.

From a few months ago. Still applies today.

"Exclusive: oil companies' profits soared to $174bn this year as US gas prices rose
Exxon, Chevron, Shell and BP among group of 24 who resisted calls to increase production but doled out shareholder dividends"

"The oil and gas industry has fought Joe Biden's attempts to pause new drilling permits on federal land, despite its unwillingness to expand operations in order to reap the returns of costlier oil and the fact the industry currently sits on 14m acres of already leased land that isn't being used, an area about double the size of Massachusetts."

"The analysis of major oil companies' financials shows that 11 of the group gave payouts to shareholders worth more than $36.5bn collectively this year, while a dozen bought back $8bn-worth of stock. This apparent focus, rather than on further drilling, has caused some frustration within the federal government"

https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/dec/06/oil-companies-profits-exxon-chevron-shell-exclusive

That's pretty much exactly what I was going to add here. Doug beat me to it. The U.S. oil companies are making record profits -- of course. "We the people" are the ones who get to bend over.

Al

Quote from: Mudwall Gatewood 3.0 on March 08, 2022, 10:07:12 AM
Quote from: Al on March 08, 2022, 07:14:27 AMLETS GO BRANDON!!!
So, to me, you are now just another ignorant, misguided, doltish being in the civilian world.

I am honored to wear that title - one of the great things about our country is we are allowed to disagree

BTW - go back and see what you and others were saying about our previous President. LETS GO BRANDON!!! is pretty tame in comparison.

LETS GO BRANDON!!!

Onslow

Solar/battery powered homes and cars appear to be completely feasible.  24 panels and a freezer sized battery (30k).... Boom!

What cyber attack? A fragmented power supply ftw

Fuck Putin

troutboy_II

Who's Brandon?

:-X  :-X

TB
When fishing, a person ought to carry a flask of whisky in case of snakebite. Furthermore, he ought to also carry along a small snake.