News:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Main Menu

Space the Final Frontier

Started by Woolly Bugger, December 19, 2021, 08:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Bugger

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

https://www.nasa.gov/webbfirstimages
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Trout Maharishi

Newest image from today :cheers Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login
It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance.
Thomas Sowell

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

trout-r-us

With all that schtuff out thar, there is bound to be lifeforms with greater intelligence than what we have to show on this 3rd rock from the sun.

Woolly Bugger

A solar storm could be about to hit Earth, as material flows out of a hole in the Sun.

The G1 class storm could cause radio communication problems, disrupt satellites and disrupt the migrations of animals, according to the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Nonetheless, they are relatively minor – with much more dramatic effects possible during geomagnetic storms.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/earth-to-be-hit-by-solar-storm-after-hole-opens-in-the-sun/ar-AA10oGcm?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=d75c3932a22f490a9d0f3da1b8cde793
me -There's a season?

Support the BRFFF