nymph
1 (8.3%)
dry / dropper
1 (8.3%)
other (write in)
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Trout Maharishi

Quote from: Woolly Bugger on March 31, 2022, 15:48:47 PMUpdate: yaller is still working on his — hopes to finish up this weekend

Do you have yours finished?
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

Woolly Bugger

Quote from: Trout Maharishi on April 01, 2022, 02:37:21 AM
Quote from: Woolly Bugger on March 31, 2022, 15:48:47 PMUpdate: yaller is still working on his — hopes to finish up this weekend

Do you have yours finished?

Why yes indeed, Mr pot stirrer!  :;! — I thought I indicated that with the spreadsheet with the flies —- they are all sorted and ready to send back,
ex - I'm not going to live with you through one more fishing season!
me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.
My son: My dad has two fish on his car and they're both trout!

Yallerhammer

Guys, I apologize profusely, but I'm gonna have to bow out on this one. Between working ten hour days and taking care of my mom, I bit off more than I had time to chew. And seems like every weekend, I have some crap comes up. Been dealing with a stopped up septic line this weekend. It just doesn't look like it's gonna happen right now. I am very sorry to keep y'all waiting. Maybe I'll catch y'all on the next one when I have more time. Makes me feel bad, but I don't want to keep anyone waiting any longer. I should have known better than to sign up to start with at this point. 
Women want me, doughbellies fear me. - Little Debbie Prostaff

Trout Maharishi

Everybody has been there. Take care of yourself and family first. You owe us two next time :cheers
"We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing."
― Charles Bukowski

RiverbumCO

My real name is Chad Farthouse.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Pastor explains icons to my son: you know like the fish symbol on the back of cars.

Woolly Bugger

me -There's a season?

Mr. Don

This swap went very smoothly and restored my faith in swaps.

thanks  :;!
The faster we go the rounder we get.

Dougfish

Blind squirrel - nut. Thanks in advance, you degenerates.  :cheers
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

rbphoto

"maybe procrastination is another word for fishing..." ben
"Just butchered my first silk kitty...." Wooly Bugger  January 26, 2018, 12:41:27 PM
You can't land an otter on 7x. Now I know - Dougfish

Mr. Don

Nice batch of flies gentlemen. Like I said earlier this was a fine swap.
The faster we go the rounder we get.

Trout Maharishi

You can color the foam post on the purple haze parachute any color you want with a marking pen. Some times white is hard to see in foam lines. You might want to trim the hackle on that bionic ant and hippie stomper to get them to ride flush in the film. I down sized the hackle on the hippie stomper but it may still be too long for slower runs. I always carry scissors in my vest. You can find videos of all 3 on Youtube and directions on how to trim the hackle. I wish all swaps would go this smooth. I know it can be hard some times to make yourself sit down and tie, but if you can't don't sign up. I always try to tie extras for the swap master and I always try to add a pattern like a couple of you did. It sure sweetens the deal.  The people in the swap make or break the swap. I'm with Don & rbphoto this was a good swap. :cheers
― Charles Bukowski

Dougfish

Mighty nice ties, gents. Thanks. 'c;
"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here?
 Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change? "
Kelly's Heroes,1970

"I don't wanna go to hell,
But if I do,
It'll be 'cause of you..."
Strange Desire, The Black Keys, 2006

Big J

Smoothly run swap bossman.  Great flies everyone.  Enjoy the crappy EHC from me, hope you snag it in some witch hazel like I'll likely do to all your flies. 

Fishbug

Agreed —- good stuff. 'c;

Thanks all